Is your NAS solution a barrier to growth?
Demand for performance, reliability and availability of network attached storage solutions (NAS) is exploding with the growth of the cloud computing model for providing SAAS, IAAS, PAAS, etc., and the growth of unstructured data, such as video. In order to meet the requirements of managing unstructured data and of the virtualized environments that enable cloud deployments, businesses of all sizes are reassessing their storage solutions and are finding they need to upgrade. Help your business grow! Whether you are building NAS solutions or buying an appliance, get maximum data security, unbeatable savings and powerful features from euroNAS.
Building your own NAS Solution?
- NAS operating systems that run on both AMD and Intel 64-bit X86 CPUs in heterogeneous environments
- Optimized performance for virtualization with VMware, ESX, Hyper-V, and XenServer
- NAS operating systems optimized for redundancy, speed, data security and availability
- integrated replication software, real time data replication and asynchronous replication (server synchronization)
- Point in time snapshot and snapshot replication support
- Network port teaming
- High Availability (HA) Cluster functionality with Active/Active support, Automatic Failover, Failback, and Synchronous Data Mirroring across two nodes
- Easy management and monitoring through an intuitive web-based user interface
- Savings on software costs, to enable more robust hardware selections
- Support for SMB, AFP, NFS, iSCSI, FC network protocols
- Complete installation in 15 minutes or less in a simple three-step process