In most cases there are 2 reasons why ftp connection would not work:
- No users were defined to access the share – if no user is defined connection will be refused
- No passive port range is defined – go to
service - ftpand define the range (for example
6000 - 6100)
- My raid controller is not listed in the hardware compatibility list
- How should I configure server synchronization (replication)?
- What is “cluster share or iSCSI Target”?
- Is 10 / 40 Gigabit connection supported with euroNAS Products
- Do I need a switch for the replication connection between the cluster nodes?