High Availability Storage Cluster for SMEs
HA Cluster mirrors your data in real time (high availability). If one of the two servers fails, the cluster automatically switches to the running server – without the need for manual intervention. HA Cluster minimizes the disruption of business operations in your organization.
You benefit from enterprise-class performance and a high level of flexibility without coupling to a specific hardware, all at a very reasonable price.
High availability for companies
HA Cluster was developed especially for the needs of companies. It’s fast, extremely robust, it installs and configures quickly.
Whether iSCSI, SMB / CIFS or AFP – we ensure maximum accessibility
Any company that values reachability and is looking for a scalable, hardware-independent yet affordable solution is right with this product.
Hardly any storage product on the market combines so many possibilities and functions in one product. Our customers often use HA Cluster as highly available storage:
- for virtualization with VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen via iSCSI or NFS
- as SMB / CIFS data server with Active Directory
- as data server for MAC-AFP environments with server-side Spotlight support
- as WORM memory
- as a backup server
- for video surveillance
Fast and easy setup
The intuitive user interface and the setup wizard enable fast installation and deployment of NAS and iSCSI services.
HA Cluster can be monitored and managed from any networked computer in the browser interface.
HA Cluster supports all major network protocols. The data can be made available via the following protocols:
- SMB / CIFS with Active Directory Authentication
- AFP with Active Directory Authentication
- iSCSI incl. VAAI and Persistent Reservation
HA Cluster Storage consists of 2 servers (virtual machines or hardware) which either mirror each other or access a common cluster storage (iSCSI, Fiber Channel or SAS). Users can then access the storage through SMB / CIFS, NFS, AFP, or iSCSI.
Your iSCSI, SMB, or AFP shares are mirrored in real-time between the two servers. If one of the two servers in the replication network fails, the euroNAS system automatically switches to the second server – without the need for manual intervention.
Optimal utilization and high speed
- Active / Active: Distribution of mirrored shares and resources across the two servers for better utilization and speed
- automatic failback with fast data synchronization as soon as the failed server is back online
Highly available storage for virtualization *
Used as a server mirror, euroNAS HA Cluster offers a particularly secure and highly available storage solution for virtualization with VMWare ESX, Citrix XEN or Microsoft Hyper-V.
In conjunction with iSCSI, Active / Active Fast Failover is also supported. This effectively eliminates the switchover time if one of the servers fails. Thanks to Multipath, the virtualization server sees both nodes and automatically switches to the still functioning server without delay.
Hybrid Storage Cache Tiering
With euroNAS Hybrid Storage Cache Tiering you get the best of both worlds. You can merge your SSD and SATA / SAS drives to get the maximum capacity AND maximum I / O rate.
euroNAS automatically analyzes the incoming data transfer and moves the blocks of data that are frequently accessed to the faster (SSD) drives. The longer the server is used, the better it adapts and the more effective the symbiosis becomes.
Greatest possible data security
Highest data security and availability is offered by HA Cluster:
- Server mirroring in real time
- intelligent failover storage
- Support for hardware RAID controllers from Adaptec, Atto, Areca, LSI, HP SmartArray
- Software RAID (1/5/6/10), online RAID expansion, hot spares