euroNAS GmbH is a leading provider of an advanced storage and hyperconverged operating system. Founded with the vision of providing state of the art, customized storage and virtualization solutions to enterprises of all sizes, euroNAS helps businesses grow by providing maximum data security, unbeatable savings and powerful features. Our goal is to be the technology leader in storage solutions.
Unlike most software in today’s market, euroNAS solutions are fully interoperable in heterogeneous environments. In addition, euroNAS products are easy to install and configure – usually in less than 15 minutes – and offer easy management and monitoring through an intuitive web-based user interface with automated email notifications and warnings.
Some facts about us:
- Founded in 2005 by some of the industry’s top storage and virtualization engineering talents with decades of experience in the most demanding enterprise environments.
- Number one choice for many companies, data centers, and video broadcasting companies, with thousands of installations worldwide serving petabytes of storage.
- One of the fastest growing companies in the storage/virtualization marketplace.
Customers worldwide use the latest storage technologies found in euroNAS SAN Cluster, HA Cluster and Premium products to their advantage when supporting demanding virtualized workloads and managing unstructured data, such as video. euroNAS Enterprise Virtualization OS combines high availability storage with virtualization.
These euroNAS operating systems are optimized for redundancy, speed, data security and availability, with features including:
- High Availability Virtualization with deduplicated and instant backups
- High Availability (HA) Cluster functionality with Active/Active support, Automatic Failover, Failback, and Synchronous Data Mirroring across two nodes
- High Availability SAN Cluster with synchronous fibre channel mirror across two nodes
- Optimized storage for VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, and XenServer
- Integrated replication software, real time data replication and asynchronous replication (server synchronization)
- Point in time snapshot and snapshot replication support
euroNAS has become one of the fastest growing companies in the storage/virtualization marketplace because we understand our OEM partners, distributors and end user customers and their business needs. Whether you are seeking the highest levels of performance, redundancy, reliability and security, a lower TCO, improved margins, or simply a stable, trusted operating system that installs and configures quickly and easily, euroNAS delivers customized solutions backed by highly-trained and responsive support. In thousands of installations worldwide, our customers trust euroNAS to serve petabytes of storage. We are committed to earning that trust every day in order to realize our goal of being the technology leader in storage solutions.